The Support to Research Dissemination in Local and International Platforms or RDLIP is one of the three components of the new project of the National Research Council of the Philippines titled, Basic Research Information Translation for Empowerment in the Regions Program or BRITER. This project promotes a science culture in the regions for global competitiveness. The RDLIP component gives researchers an opportunity to present their research results locally or abroad and to publish research papers in ISI or Scopus indexed journals.
(For September 15 - March 15, 2023 Physical conference; June 15, 2022 - March 15, 2023 Online conference)
Local and international conferences offer an excellent opportunity for disseminating research results. It also provides opportunity to NRCP-member researchers to be updated on the latest developments in their fields of specialization and lead to the establishment of mutually beneficial partnerships with local and international researchers.
This grant is open to all NRCP Members who wish to avail the support to scientific research dissemination in local and international conferences/workshops/fora to present research outputs which are aligned to the NRCP National Integrated Basic Research Agenda (NIBRA). The projects may either be supported by NRCP, other DOST councils, or their respective institutions. Preference is given to members coming from new partner institutions and to those who are up-and-coming and are still developing their professional career. The review process of application is merit-based.
1. Conforme signed by all the authors/members of the research team (For fresh graduates with 1-3 members, a conforme from the adviser is needed)
2. Abstract (with NRCP Affiliation)
3. Letter of invitation and letter of acceptance from the conference organizer
4. Conference Program (with NRCP Affiliation), If available
5. Travel or Conference Report, within 30 days after the conference
6. Liquidation Report
Please read the Guidelines and Requirements for Financial Grant for Paper Presentation in Local and International Conferences
Publication period from Auguest 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
The RDLIP Publication grant of NRCP provides financial support for the publication of research papers in journals that are indexed by SCOPUS, Clarivate, or Thomson Reuters. All NRCP Members are encouraged to apply for this grant. Preference is given to new members of NRCP, those who come from new partner institutions, and up-and-coming researchers, especially those who are in the process of developing and establishing their professional career in research. The review process is merit-based.
1. Applicants must submit the following:
(i) Certification from the immediate supervisor that the applicant has not received a similar publication grant from other agencies, or Oath of Undertaking that the author has not received any similar publication support
(ii) Conforme signed by all the authors, if applicable.
2. Applicants must include NRCP as one of their affiliations in the abstracts/publication AND/OR acknowledgement of NRCP in the paper (whichever is applicable) Example of NRCP Affiliation: Juan A. Dela Cruz, Ph.D. Biology Department, Saint Paul University Regular Member, Biological Sciences Division, National Research Council of the Philippines
3. The research paper must be aligned with NRCP National Integrated Basic. Research Agenda (NIBRA) or Harmonized National R&D Agenda (HNRDA) (click here for the NRCP NIBRA/HNRDA brochure).
4. Applications will be evaluated and prioritized for funding based on their alignment with NIBRA Program of NRCP. Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed.
5. Applicants may receive a maximum publication support of PHP 20,000 or $400 per member. This amount will be reimbursed once the application is approved by the RDLIP Evaluation Committee.
6. Applicants must submit an official notice of acceptance of the manuscript from the Publisher.
7. If by the time of application to RDLIP the paper had been published, applicants must submit the following:
(i) copy of the publication in the journal (hard copy and digital copy);
(ii) link to the publication, if available;
Please read the Guidelines and Requirements for Financial Grant for Publication in ISI and Scopus Indexed Journals